[SciPy-user] iterating through permutations

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 6 20:00:47 CDT 2006

just wondering -- is there any easy way to iterate over
all permutations of, say, K integers in scipy?

i know the package probstat does this, just wondered if it existed in
scipy.....

thanks,

jonathan

I'm part of the Team in Training: please support our efforts for the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntsvmb/tntsvmbJTaylor

GO TEAM !!!

Jonathan Taylor                           Tel:   650.723.9230
Dept. of Statistics                       Fax:   650.725.8977
Sequoia Hall, 137                         www-stat.stanford.edu/~jtaylo
390 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305