[SciPy-user] ANN: SciPy 2006 Conference

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Wed Apr 12 08:45:03 CDT 2006

Hi Travis,

Who is helping organize this year's conference besides you. I'm
thinking I may want to help, particularly in involving the
astronomical community more. The next month isn't that good for me
but I'd like to be involved if that is of interest to you (i.e., with
the program and such). If you are interested, what is your schedule
of activities for planning the conference?

Thanks, Perry