[SciPy-user] array vs matrix, converting code from matlab

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 01:12:04 CDT 2006

Yeh, I'm not so interested in having a PyNetlab per se, i.e. api-for-api
equivalent, as much as having similar functionality.  But I reckon copying
the design and organization of something that already exists would be faster
than doing it completely from scratch.

The bits I use are GMM, Gaussian Processes, RBF networks, (P)PCA.  But I
guess that's probably the bulk of the code right there.  Anyway, I can
dream, can't I?  :-)

--bb