[SciPy-user] [wxPython-users] Re: [wxPython-users] [OT] - what happens to the cmd module in python 2.3.5 on windows?

Michael Williams williams at astro.ox.ac.uk
Sat Apr 22 08:25:59 CDT 2006

Hi Massimo,

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 08:19:35PM +0200, massimo sandal wrote:
>Sorry for the off-topic request, but I can't find anything by googling
>and I'm sure to talk to a crowd of expert Pythoneers, so...

I really don't want to seem agressive, but I think you might be more
likely to get help by posting to another list.

If you know it's off-topic then it remains off-topic -- even if you know
that knowledgable people are reading it. What you're doing now, by
cross-posting an off-topic question to two lists of knowledgable people,
is the same as posting a question about how to do some generic thing in
C to linux-kernel. The recipients might well know the answer, but I
doubt they'd welcome the question!

Good luck!

-- Mike