[SciPy-user] Building on Windows with the Intel VisualFortranCompiler

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 20:45:54 CDT 2006

Hello all

Removing the code mentioned above seemed to fix the problem. Filed NumPy
ticket #234 for this one.

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/234

Unfortunately, it seems the special/cephes/const.c code contains some
constructs that MSVC doesn't accept. I reported these here some months ago:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/12

Regards,

Albert