[SciPy-user] Use of Scipy in a students final year mechanical engineering project.

John Hassler hasslerjc at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 9 12:52:09 CDT 2006

Along the lines of "what can be done" with Python, go to:

http://comptlsci.anu.edu.au/tutorials.html

and look, in particular, at the Navier-Stokes module.  (The example uses
Python for scripting, and C for the heavy crunching.  Although I haven't
gotten around to trying it, I think that Python/Scipy would also be
practical.  Python/Numeric was certainly fast enough for some FEM work I
did.)

john