[SciPy-user] sorry (mailing list is a bit slow?)

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:14:56 CDT 2006

Sorry for such a late reply, I have been on pseudo-vacation without
much internet connection and got way behind on the list.

My filter looks for scipy-user in the to field.  This seems to
automatically handle me sending messages to scipy-user.  I have never
actually thought about it, so I don't know if I accidentally did
something right.  All my lists have similar filters, and when I click
on the filter view I often see my email with no response (on some less
responsive lists).

Here is my filter setting:
Matches: to:(scipy-user)
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "scipy"

If that doesn't work for you, let me know.  I would like to help
everyone experience my gmail list joy.

Ryan