[SciPy-user] hough transform again

stephen emslie stephenemslie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:57:35 CDT 2006

It could be that Stefan's hough is fast because it uses only one for loop,
and lots of array operations, which I believe are fast.

Speed is definitely going to be an issue for me, as I'm going to need to be
able to process a video feed in real-time. But I'd like to try and get
things working with scipy and radon to start, and then look at speeding
things up.

Thanks for the link.
btw, hope you dont mind if I send this to the list too. Perhaps someone will
be able to give some more insight into hough, radon, inverse radon, speed,
etc.

Stephen