[SciPy-user] OT(?): Lab hardware interface

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Tue Aug 22 11:22:00 CDT 2006

John Hassler wrote:
> For the USB device (Measurement Computing USB1208) the first part looks
> like:
> from ctypes import *

Dear John,

I would like to make the next version of PyUniversalLibrary use ctypes
(instead of pyrex). Due to time constraints, this is not on my
immediate-to-do list, so I have no idea when, if ever, it will happen.
If you ever get around to the attempt to make a complete API wrapper for
UniversalLibrary, please contact me so we can hopefully collaborate. I
will do the same.

Cheers!
Andrew