[SciPy-user] Intallation Tests Failed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 29 15:15:09 CDT 2006

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> Both of these errors indicate some problem with the installation.   Are you
> sure you have the right SVN tree?  What is the output of

   Eureka!

   I checked out the numpy svn trunk on my workstation and built/installed
that. Now scipy generates warnings on the tests, but no errors.

Ran 1569 tests in 3.977s

OK

   Whew!

   I'll see what's different on the notebook later; now I need to get some
productive work done on my application.

Thanks, Travis,

Rich