[SciPy-user] How to: Pass NumPy arrays to C & use SWIG to generate modules

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 11:24:08 CST 2006

Hi, Andy,

I hope all is well.

Thanks for the offer.  I will take you up on it.  I
don't need anything fancy, just passing some numpy
arrays back and forth so I can work on them in C or
C++.   My problem is, I've gotten the simple SWIG
examples to work, but when I jump to NumPy arrays, I
"hit the wall."  Things get complex fast and most of
the stuff I've found out there is more sophisticated
than I need and hard to understand.  I've spent a few
full days on this and haven't made much headway.  Let
me know how I can get your code.

Thanks.

-- Lou