[SciPy-user] How to: Pass NumPy arrays to C & use SWIG to generate modules

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 10:22:39 CST 2006

Thanks.  I saw that site in a previous google.  But it
seems to be aimed at Windows.  I am on a Mac.  Rather
than fight that battle now, I will try today to just
generate my own simple C extension test routine.  If I
get that far, then that will probably be the way for
me to go.  I haven't checked out pyrex, though.  I
might look at that when I take a break.

If I get the C extension working, I will post an
announcement about it.  It might help non-gurus like
me get started.

-- Lou Pecora
    Naval Research Lab, Washington, DC

--- Gael Varoquaux <gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org>