[SciPy-user] Adding a page to the SciPy Wiki??

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:06:10 CST 2006

Lou Pecora wrote:
> I would like to add a page on my C extensions to the
> Wiki and a link to the tar file of the code, but I am
> having problems getting started.  Several people have
> pointed me to various SciPy.org pages.  I have added a
> new link to a non-existent page by adding a /MyNewPage
> on the URL and it says it automatically will add a
> page, but when I tell it what to add (a blank page) it
> just says I need to log in to do that.  When I look
> for log in on the SciPy site I don't see it anywhere.
> I have no idea what the templates mean and whether I
> should choose one of them.  All the pages I go to to
> try to add a new page are marked Immutable Page in the
> left column.  Clicking on the balloon (Edit) tells me
> I can't do that.

On the PythonMac-SIG, Larry Meyn gave you a pointer to how you can register:

"""
First you need an account.  For that go to http://www.scipy.org/UserPreferences
and enter your information.

To edit pages click on the little balloon icon in the upper right.  Help on
editing can be found at
http://www.scipy.org/HelpOnEditing
"""

Once you have created an account for yourself, the login link is in the upper
right-hand corner of every page.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."