[SciPy-user] Adding a page to the SciPy Wiki??

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 14:55:48 CST 2006

I got logged in... somehow.  Not sure what I did
right.  I got a plain vanilla title and paragraph up
there as a subpage to Cookbook/C Extensions.  It's
NumPyArrays.  I managed to upload two files containing
my contribution source code and documents.  One is a
.tar file the other a tar.gz file.  I have no idea how
to make my page point to them so others can get them.
I've been looking in the Help area, but I see nothing.

Thanks for any help.

I am still stumped.