[SciPy-user] Scipy and GDAL on Win32

Jose Luis Gomez Dans josegomez at gmx.net
Wed Feb 1 07:58:07 CST 2006

Hi!

I want to use the GDAL library to access geographic data sets. However, the
only binaries provided come with a standard python installation. I would
like to use a combination of scipy and matplotlib to analyse Geographic
datasets, so I need both Scipy (+matplotlib) and GDAL from the fwtools
package (I can't compile from source in my work PC). Is there a
straightforward way to use both packages together? As I said on the subject,
I have Win2k.

Many thanks!
Jose