[SciPy-user] Plotting libs removed but still out front on scipy.org

Steve Schmerler elcorto at gmx.net
Tue Feb 7 17:28:49 CST 2006

Travis N. Vaught wrote:

> I'll work on a couple of "alternative" screenshots of scipy
> functionality--recommendations are welcome.

The http://scipy.org/Topical_Software page is really cool and helpful.
Why not take some matplotlib/ipython/scipy screenshots? I don't mean to
dwarf the other packages (I'm also using gnuplot.py) but mpl and ipython
belong together in some sort af way (ipython -pylab) and I think most
people using these two also use scipy.

cheers,
steve

--
Random number generation is the art of producing pure gibberish as
quickly as possible.