[SciPy-user] CFD in scipy

nokophala@aim.com nokophala at aim.com
Thu Feb 9 01:54:39 CST 2006

 Hi,
Are there any success stories on the use of Scipy to do CFD or solve the Navier-Stokes equations, simple or complex problems? I would like to try some simple RTD distribution calculations for pulp/slurry flows through mixed batch/continuous reactors, and other relatively simple cases - but have no funds to do this so I cant buy advanced software yet.

Thanks in advance,
Noko