[SciPy-user] Using C code in scipy-best practice

Jose Luis Gomez Dans josegomez at gmx.net
Mon Feb 13 13:30:02 CST 2006

Hi!
After using f2py to be able to call some Fortran 77 code from Python, I now
have a need to do the same with some C function. I was wondering what the
best practice is to wrap this function into some Python callable object. I
read a number of different approaches are possible, but while with f2py I
know what to expect, with C, it appears that SWIG, or Pyrex, or...?

Many thanks!