[SciPy-user] scipy_base

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:45:58 CST 2006

Bruce wrote:
> Hi,
> Im new to scipy. I installed it and it seems to work, at least I can

> The tutorial at scipy.org/Wiki immediately start talking about the
> package scipy_base but I can`t seem to find it. What`s that about?

Which tutorial? scipy recently underwent some changes with the Numeric->numpy
switch, and some of the documentation hasn't caught up. Notably,
scipy_tutorial.pdf hasn't been updated to reflect the recent changes. Most of
the functions in scipy_base have been folded into numpy.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

  -- Richard Harter