[SciPy-user] (no subject)

Adrián López alopez at imim.es
Thu Feb 23 13:41:14 CST 2006

Sorry for not saying that before. I have scipy-0.4.6, numpy-0.9.5 and
Numeric-24.2. Also, if I run

 >>numpy.test(1, 1)

Ran 329 tests in 0.476s

OK
<unittest.TextTestRunner object at 0xb7ae72ec>

 >>scipy.test(10)

WARNING: cblas module is empty
-----------
See scipy/INSTALL.txt for troubleshooting.
Notes:
* If atlas library is not found by numpy/distutils/system_info.py,
   then scipy uses fblas instead of cblas.

Ran 1081 tests in 83.732s

OK
<unittest.TextTestRunner object at 0xb77b0b6c>

Thanks for your help,

--

Adrián López García de Lomana, Graduate Student

Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics Lab
Research Group on Biomedical Informatics (GRIB) - IMIM / UPF
c/ Dr. Aiguader, 80; 08003 Barcelona (Spain)
http://diana.imim.es