[SciPy-user] new full scipy binary for windows?

Fonnesbeck, Chris Chris.Fonnesbeck at MyFWC.com
Tue Jan 3 14:05:37 CST 2006

I am wondering if there is a relatively recent windows installer for the new
full scipy. I am having trouble finding all the build prerequisites for
getting it done myself on my old windows laptop (mainly because fftw.org
seems to be down). If anyone has a binary sitting on a ftp site somewhere,
please send me a pointer -- I did not see one on the sourceforge site.

Thanks,
C.

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck

Population Ecologist, Marine Mammal Section
Fish & Wildlife Research Institute (FWC)
St. Petersburg, FL

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Warnell School of Forest Resources
University of Georgia