[SciPy-user] recognizing djbfft

Darren Dale dd55 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 5 07:55:09 CST 2006

I see from the new numpy checkout that distutils.system_info still does not
recognize libdjbfft.so, only libdjbfft.a. I suggested the following change a
while back, but got no response. Would someone with commit rights make the
change, if it is acceptable?

Thanks,
Darren

On Sunday 11 December 2005 14:40, Darren Dale wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 November 2005 8:29 pm, Darren Dale wrote:
> > Could someone tell me if svn scipy will recognize djbfft? I have
> > djbfft-0.76 installed, in /usr/lib/ and /usr/include, but scipy does not
> > find it according to the output of system_info.py.
>
> I would like to suggest that line 593 in distutils/system_info.py be
> changed to include the libdjbfft.so:
>
> p = self.combine_paths (d,['libdjbfft.a', 'libdjbfft.so'])
>

> Darren

Darren S. Dale, Ph.D.
Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source
Cornell University