[SciPy-user] NumPy On OpenBSD

LATORNELL, Doug Doug.LATORNELL at mdsinc.com
Tue Jan 10 19:02:28 CST 2006

Thanks, Travis.

I've found BSD and OpenBSD #defines in my sys/param.h file.  Or-ing one
of those in seems like it should work, but I think fpgetsticky() is
returning 0.  I'm trying to dig into that now and understand it.

BTW, the OpenBSD porting guide page
(http://www.openbsd.org/porting.html#Generic) is kind of adamant about
*not* using __OpenBSD__.  Their take is test for features, not specific
OSes...

I'll keep you posted...

Doug