[SciPy-user] NumPy On OpenBSD

LATORNELL, Doug Doug.LATORNELL at mdsinc.com
Wed Jan 11 12:46:33 CST 2006

The file to edit is numpy/core/include/numpy/ufuncobject.h

You have to figure out which of the #elif defined() blocks is
appropriate for your platform, based on the header file(s) that are
included in the block, and the name of the function that is called to
set fpstatus.  I see that there is an #elif defined(AIX) block already
there, but perhaps you are running into version differences?

Doug