[SciPy-user] ***[Possible UCE]*** Re: Failed Build and Multiplication Question

David M. Cooke cookedm at physics.mcmaster.ca
Thu Jan 12 21:52:26 CST 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 21:50 , Travis Oliphant wrote:

> Travis Brady wrote:
>
>> Here is all of the output:
>>
> This is fixed in SVN.   There was a mistake in when the expm1f,
> expm1l,
> logp1f, and logp1l functions should be defined...

I had added log1p and exp1m to the same area that handles atanf (and
others) not existing, so they were.

The error from his compile indicates that he has expm1f and expm1l,
it's just that they're done using a #define instead of functions (so
the address can't be taken of them).

Your change will (probably) still fail; we'll have to do something like
#if defined(expm1f)
#undef expm1f
#endif