[SciPy-user] using py2exe with scipy

Loïc loic.calvino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:19:59 CST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to make an executable file containing scipy components but it doesn't
work. The creation of the exe works but when I want to use scipy.gplt I have
this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gui.py", line 671, in plotting
  File "plot.pyc", line 129, in main
  File "scipy\gplt\interface.pyc", line 106, in plot
  File "scipy\gplt\pyPlot.pyc", line 132, in plot
  File "scipy\gplt\pyPlot.pyc", line 702, in _init_plot
  File "scipy\gplt\pyPlot.pyc", line 819, in _send
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

I want to know if I have to include the executable file of gnuplot
(wgnuplot.exe) and how to include it in the setup process.

Thanks,

Loic