[SciPy-user] confused

balky vbalko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 06:41:44 CST 2006

hello,

I`m little bit confused now from this rename.

What exactly is numpy and scipy now? What is relation between this two
packages? Which modules contains one and other doesn`t?

And most important - what should I do to run programs written for old scipy?

And one last question if I can - how can I make an array of python
classes? How can I tell to scipy that each cell (record) in array should
be my own class? Some examples please :)

thank you for taking me out of confusion :)

balky