[SciPy-user] cluster package

Emanuele Olivetti olivetti at itc.it
Fri Jun 9 03:05:13 CDT 2006

Robert Kern wrote:
>   http://orion.math.iastate.edu/burkardt/c_src/ranlib/ranlib_intro.txt
>
> Why nobody ever reads the RANLIB license is a mystery to me.

Thanks a lot for mentioning ranlib's license problems. I completely missed it.
I'm investigating into Pycluster to see which parts of ranlib are actually used.
As far as I read from ranlib's license some code is public domain and some other
is ACM restrictive license (source code seems clear enough to understand which
part is one license and which part is the other one).

If you have suggestions on this point please let me know.

Emanuele