[SciPy-user] shape mismatch: objects cannot be broadcast to a single shape

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:21:15 CDT 2006

Nils Wagner wrote:
> Please can you run the script

No, I won't run your script. You show me the output you get and describe to me
the output you were expecting and why. *Then* I might run the script if there
might be problem that will differ between machines/installed versions or if I
want to explore a problem that's displayed. But I'm not going to read your mind.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco