[SciPy-user] scipy build bdist_rpm

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Sat Jun 24 17:10:05 CDT 2006

Robert Kern wrote
> =he actual command that gets executed [by bdist-rpm] is this:
>
>    env CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" python setup.py build
>
> That's probably the problem; it's missing the other commands (and since I
> actually had --fcompiler options on some of those commands, that's *really*
> annoying).
I've already put in a Trac ticket against numpy for the problem that
bdist_rpm ignores config_fc, but didn't realize it would ignore all
custom commands.  http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/117

[By the way, a search on "My Tickets" when I'm logged into Trac doesn't
cause this to pop up.  Bug?]

Steve Walton