[SciPy-user] scipy build bdist_rpm

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 17:34:08 CDT 2006

Stephen Walton wrote:
> [By the way, a search on "My Tickets" when I'm logged into Trac doesn't
> cause this to pop up.  Bug?]

No, I believe that that report shows the tickets which are assigned to you, not
ones in which you reported. We have a bunch of custom reports that we use at
Enthought which include "Show me the tickets I have created." I'll look into
bringing them over to the Numpy and Scipy Tracs. Some day. <sigh>

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco