[SciPy-user] odeint rtol and atol default values

Doug Latornell doug-scipy at sadahome.ca
Tue Jun 27 14:39:33 CDT 2006

Hi Steve;

I've been happily using the ode class with the vode integrator for a few
months now.  I rewrote a model from Octave into Python/NumPy/SciPy.
Agreement between the Python/ode/vode code and the Octave one was good.  The
model is substantially faster in SciPy than it was in Octave, but there are
a lot of factors that changed (processor, OS, etc.).

Regards,

Doug