[SciPy-user] ANN: PyDSTool v0.83 - new release.

Robert Clewley rclewley at cam.cornell.edu
Sat Mar 11 23:42:34 CST 2006

Thanks for your suggestions, Andrew. I've created a mailing list at
sourceforge and linked to the appropriate info for it and the license
(which is BSD, by the way) from the main project page of the wiki.

Your question about transfer functions reminded me that I meant to include
a piecewise-constant interpolation option to the "InterpTable" class,
which I have now done in a slightly updated version of the code at
SourceForge. If you see the test script 'interp_pcwc.py' you'll see an
example. It will only perform piecewise-linear and piecewise-constant
interpolation, nothing fancy like Matlab's c2d. I hope that's useful. You
could discretize any PyDSTool trajectory/curve, regular python function,
or fine-resolution array data in a similar way.

Regards,
Rob