[SciPy-user] step function

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 13 14:43:22 CST 2006

i was just wondering if there is a simple way to define a step function
in scipy, like an ECDF (empirical cumulative distribution function) in
statistics....

i have hacked my own version, but it is quite slow....

thanks,

jonathan

I'm part of the Team in Training: please support our efforts for the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntsvmb/tntsvmbJTaylor

GO TEAM !!!

Jonathan Taylor                           Tel:   650.723.9230
Dept. of Statistics                       Fax:   650.725.8977
Sequoia Hall, 137                         www-stat.stanford.edu/~jtaylo
390 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305