[SciPy-user] scipy.test problem

Brett Olivier bgoli at sun.ac.za
Wed Mar 15 00:39:48 CST 2006

Hi

I've built Scipy/numpy on an Intel P4 based 64bit system and only get one test
failure (different from yours though).

Build environment :
SVN scipy version: '0.4.7.1677'
SVN numpy version: '0.9.6.2226'
with ATLAS 3.7.11/LAPACK built with GCC 3.4.3

Perhaps you should try with the latest SVN versions of scipy/numpy and see
what you get?

Brett

FAIL: W.II.A.0. Print ROUND with only one digit.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/stats/tests/test_stats.py",
line 85, in check_rounding0
    assert_equal(y,i+1)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/numpy/testing/utils.py", line 128,
in assert_equal
    assert desired == actual, msg
AssertionError:
Items are not equal: