[SciPy-user] MemoryError with xplt on nighly compiled scipy

Vinicius Lobosco vinicius.lobosco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 06:04:48 CST 2006

Dear folks!

I ran the Travis regression code (p 32 from the Tutorial) with perfect results
on the scipy available for for Ubuntu and Mandriva. However, when I decided
to use the nightly compiled version I got this error:

 "LinearRegression2.py", line 18, in ?
    plot(xi, zi, 'x', xi2, yi2)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/xplt/Mplot.py", line 588, in
plot

gist.plg(y,x,type=thetype,color=thecolor,marker=themarker,marks=tomark,msize=msize,width=linewidth)

I've followed the linux installation using ATLAS.

Any suggestion? Thanks!

Best regards, Vinicius

--
Vinicius Lobosco, PhD