[SciPy-user] Onlne message repository?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:22:13 CST 2006

Howey, David A wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is an online archive of past scipy-user,
> matplotlib and ipython list server emails?
> I find the list server very useful, but the volume of messages is
> enormous and my mailbox keeps getting overloaded. If there were an
> online searchable archive this would be amazing!

You might consider using GMane to access these lists through a newsgroup
interface or through the Web. GMane also provides search functionality.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.user
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.devel
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.matplotlib.general
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.matplotlib.devel