[SciPy-user] data acquisition in Python

Barry Drake bldrake at adaptcs.com
Wed Mar 22 08:07:46 CST 2006

Ryan,
A good source for inexpensive A/D boards is

http://www.rtd.com/

I've used their hardware in the past on many projects.
 They have drivers for all platforms which you can
easily wrap in a .dll, .so, or .rc (Mac, I think).
You can then wrap some code in Python that talks to
these shared libs.  Of course, the reason for the
shared libs is that you can then use those for other
applications.

Barry Drake