[SciPy-user] Problems installing SciPy

Tommy Grav tgrav at mac.com
Wed Mar 22 14:48:34 CST 2006

> Okay, but where is it coming from since it's not the standard
> library's
> random.py? To find out:
>
> In [22]: import random
>
> In [23]: random.__file__
> Out[23]:
> '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/
> random.pyc'

I am now not able to reproduce the error, so I think the whole
problem was
something wrong in the installation that was fixed by reinstalling
all the
packages. Sorry for wasting the bandwidth and thanks for the help!

Cheers
Tommy

tgrav at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/tgrav/

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger,
more complex, and more violent. It takes a
touch of genius -- and a lot of courage --
to move in the opposite direction"
                          -- Albert Einstein