[SciPy-user] scipy import error on Ubuntu6.10

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 15:47:22 CST 2006

I have installed Scipy/Numpy?Matplotlib from the universe repository
on Edgy and they seem to work fine (I have been working more in
windows lately, much to my dismay, so I haven't used them extensively,
but they seem to work).

I started a thread a few weeks ago with the subject "ubuntu Edgy Eft
and Scipy".  I followed the steps outlined in there and it worked
flawlessly.