[SciPy-user] Shooting method function?

David L Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 8 21:37:58 CST 2006

Hi!  New to this list, but have been on the numpy list for a while.  I
need a shooting method ODE BVP solver; before I write one (using
scipy/numpy of course) is there one already, either: A) "hidden"
somewhere in scipy (I found integrate.ode and integrate.odeint, but am I
correct in assuming that these are IVP solvers - which I would of course
use in my shooting implementation if need be), or B) in some other
module/package, or C) in someone's (shareable) personal collection of
numerical Python tools?  Thanks!

DG
--
HMRD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>