[SciPy-user] Array documentation

Herman Berendsen H.J.C.Berendsen at rug.nl
Sun Nov 19 04:36:43 CST 2006

Gael Varoquaux <gael.varoquaux <at> normalesup.org> writes:

> Very nice and very complete work. Did you do this be hand or did your
> generate some part from docstrings. In the later case, would you consider
> sharing the scripts used ?

Thanks both respondents and those who sent me an email for the nice comments.
Actually, the array documentation is not yet complete, as I do not have added
examples for all methods and functions. More will follow, so please check-out in
the future.
I used the docstrings, but modified and extended by hand (programs never add
anything original!). I use the public domain web editor Arachnophilia which
keeps the layout of the html file simple and readable.
Please also check my posted message (Nov 19) on a module physcon.
Herman