[SciPy-user] Windows build help

Gary pajer at iname.com
Sun Nov 26 20:01:02 CST 2006

Gary wrote:
> Robert Kern wrote:
>
>> Gary wrote:
>>

>>> No luck.  It must be something silly.
>>>
>>> Here's my complete site.cfg, fwiw
>>>
>>> [atlas]
>>> library_dirs = c:\MinGW\lib\atlas
>>> atlas_libs = lapack, blas, cblas, atlas

Follow up:
Yes, it was something silly.  I changed my site.cfg to contain *only*
the three lines above, and it was smooth sailing from there.  I didn't
read the instructions slowly enough, and I didn't understand that *too
much* information would confuse the thing.  Thanks to all who replied,
esp Robert,

-gary

>>> [blas]