[SciPy-user] Cobyla Help part 2

joe stano jstano at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Oct 1 14:00:58 CDT 2006

Thanks for the advice.

Although reshape would not work because the size was larger then 32, I am
still able to reshape the array with loops.

The script now runs, however, the constraints do not seem to be working
(i.e., I get answers that I should not).  I have made sure that each
constraint returns a single value (+ if constraint is met and - if not) and
each constraint takes in the decision variable.

I have attached a portion of the script (I know it is not pretty but I am
just starting out), so that maybe someone can see if I have incorrectly
called something?

Thanks for any help,

joe