[SciPy-user] Pros and Cons of Python verses other array environments

Bryce Hendrix bhendrix at enthought.com
Mon Oct 2 10:29:01 CDT 2006

I've kept quite about this because I'm trying to solidify all the eggs
for the next release. Now that the cat is out of the bag, you can find
nightly builds of scipy and numpy, continuous builds of ETS, and lots of
other eggs here:

http://code.enthought.com/enstaller/eggs.

The next release is very close, I'm just trying to hammer out the last
critical bugs for the enstaller application.

Bryce