[SciPy-user] sparse behaviour?

koara at atlas.cz koara at atlas.cz
Tue Oct 10 03:39:34 CDT 2006

Thank you Stefan!

So indeed my assumption was wrong. Is there a user-friendly list of which things work the same for both dense/sparse matrices without any additional code, so that i do not re-invent the wheel? Since indexing syntax is the same, I imagine some things might work even with a simple call to numpy, no?  Just like i assumed cov() would... :>

Well i guess there's a lot of debugging ahead either way. Cheers