[SciPy-user] phase wrapping algorithm

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:43:31 CDT 2006

Thanks Travis.

I looked in scipy.signal and when I didn't see, I just assumed it didn't exist.

I was just starting to make good progess on my FORTRAN version too.....

I may need to revisit this when I need more control over messy
experimental data.  Is there a tricky in-place way to calculate the
difference between a vector and itself shift by 1 or more elements?

Thanks,

Ryan