[SciPy-user] interp1d question

Touma Jimmy E CTR USAF AFRL/MNGG jimmy.touma.ctr at eglin.af.mil
Thu Oct 19 08:29:50 CDT 2006

Thanks Robert. I will update my version. However, x is an array with one
dimension(Mx1). 'u' on the other hand is an array with MxN dimensions and I
was wanting to interpolate column wise as opposed to row wise (that'll save
me a couple of operation after reading the data in from a file)

Thanks,
Jimmy

PS. It works row wise...