[SciPy-user] Problem with Windows Scipy 0.5

Tony Triolo atriolo at research.telcordia.com
Wed Sep 6 13:51:08 CDT 2006

David,

Thanks for the info. The naming convention you mentioned, i.e., adding
the numpy version which was used for compiling scipy to the filename,
would have saved me some time and effort.  Oh well...

The enthought edition worked well on both my WinXP and Win2000
machines.  I am now happily on my way.

Thanks again.

-Tony