[SciPy-user] Installation problems Mac OS X 10.4.7

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 17 10:50:46 CDT 2006

David,  Helmut

I also had problems with the Matplotlib included in the superpack.
The solution was to download a new matplotlib binary (one compatible
with numpy 1.0b5)   from here:
http://euclid.uits.iupui.edu/mplfiles/
Hopefully these kind of compatibility issues will subside once numpy
reaches a stable 1.0.

Brendan